From the 5th December 2018, You can now pay your invoices using AusPost POLi Payments.
Simply choose AusPost POLi Payments when ordering a new service or paying an invoice.
We have also added a simple link to each invoice to allow payments via POLi.
How does it work?
AusPost POLi Payments is the online payment option that allows you to use your own internet banking to securely pay for goods and services and allows the merchant to confirm your payment instantly.
1. Select AusPost POLi Payments to make a payment (payment link available within invoice, or via customer portal)
2. Log in to your bank and select your preferred account
3. Confirm your payment
It's that simple!
What banks are supported?
Most Australian banks are supported by AusPost POLi, A short list is below, the full list is available at https://www.polipayments.com/Banks
|Citibank||Commonwealth Bank||National Australia Bank||ME Bank|
|People's Choice||St. George||Suncorp||Westpac|
What are the benefits of paying with AusPost POLi?
AusPost POLi Payments offer a great alternative to credit cards, providing a seamless and secure payment experience by connecting you to your bank, without any registration needed. Their goal is to make online payments quick and easy.
1. AusPost POLi Payments do not charge you any fees to use the service.
2. All you need is an internet bank account, no cards required, no registration, no waiting.
3. We trust AusPost POLi Payments for secure online transactions.
4. You receive an immediate confirmation of your AusPost POLi Payment.
5. Yes, that's right! No extra passwords to remember, just choose AusPost POLi at the checkout.
6. AusPost POLi auto fills the payment details for you making a AusPost POLi Payment fast and easy.
Is AusPost POLi Secure?
You can learn more about AusPost POLi's security at https://www.polipayments.com/Security
Security is the number one priority at AusPost POLi. They understand that banks place significant importance on online security and this needs to be matched or bettered by associated payment companies.
AusPost POLi does not store any sensitive information such as internet banking usernames and passwords.
During an AusPost POLi Payment transaction no one can access or see your internet banking login credentials. All communication via AusPost POLi Payments takes place using strong HTTPS transport level security and no sensitive information is stored (or cached) by AusPost POLi.
Payment Processing powered by PoliPayments.com
Wednesday, December 5, 2018